Severe stabbing chest pains, hard lump under armpit and cough

my 35 year old male friend has severe stabbing chest pain he has hard lump under arm pit and although he tends to have a cough anyway I can hear that it has actually got louder and deeper my 35 year old male friend has severe stabbing chest pain. he has hard lump under arm pit and although he tends to have a cough anyway I can hear that it has actually got louder and deeper..? I want him to go to the hospital but finding it hard to get him to agree please help....!
Asked On : Fri, 11 Mar 2011