Severe spat of acute pancreatitis. Why are traits showing again? Why fever and muscle cramps?

I had a severe spat of acute pancreatis last month.The traits are again showing since last 2 days where there is acute pain in the stomach region, every intake(fluid and solid) gets vommitted within minutes and muscle cramps and fever are also prevelant. I am travelling and my doctor has advised to take 1 pentocac dsr 0000(1 nce a day ), Creone tabs( 3 times a day) and cyclopam 3 times a day.( and only juices) As i am travelling I can t visit my doctor but the pain is becoming unbearable sometimes,though discomfort has reduced after couple of doses.Also any fresh juice I try just comes out. kindly advise as the pain is killing?
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012