Severe spasm on left paracervical area, headache, dizziness. Taken pain reliever, muscle relaxant, osteopathy. Reason?

Good Day! Im 28y/o, F, Physical Therapist. I ve been having severe spasm on my (L) paracervical area for almost 2 weeks now. And with that I also had stingy headache sometimes originating at the back of my (L) ear and neck. I feel some dizziness too. I take some pain reliever if I cannot tolerate the pain. A physiatrist also prescribed me muscle relaxant oral meds which I took for 5 days. Everyday I try to undergo physical therapy session to relive the pain. I also tried osteopathy yesterday. I feel quite relieved after the treatment but their is still some spasm. I also find it weird that when I am in a confine area, like a van, car, I feel shortness of breath, dizziness and spasm starts to worsen. What could be causing these symptoms? Thanks you very much.
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012