Severe spasm in the ribs, feeling of lump under ribs, soreness. Prescribed muscle relaxants and pain killers. What is the cause?

On 3 different times over the past year....I was on the floor doing my stretching exercises I get a sever spasm .. cramp someone kicked me in my righnt rib....its a few minutes for the pain to subside...the next few weeks I am putting ice on my ribs ...feels like a large fist under my days pass the knot under my ribs gets smaller...even the pitted area of my ribs are sore....I have been to my 2 doctor recently who dismiss my complaints by giving me muscle relaxers and pain pills and a steroids one has explained to me what is wrong..they have redered me to a pain management doctor...I am very disappointed with my doctors ...what would you advise....clueless!
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012