Severe sore throat, weakness, mild fever and headache, cut on the scrotum after protected anal sex. HIV chances?

I had sex 2 days ago that was protected anal and I was the top , 2 days later I have severe sore throat , I feel so weak my body is sensitive to touch, mild fever mild headache and looked at my throat there is a bit of white on tonsil and the left tonsil is big and red the other is normal, what could this be? Although sex was protected my scrotum Had cut on and he was masturbating then holding my balls could I have been exposed to hiv
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012