Severe sore throat, constant coughing, chronic condition. Using CPAP machine with a humidifier. Symptoms due to this?

I have been suffering from a sore throat for 6-8 weeks and constant coughing. I have a cpap machine with a humidifier .I am wondering it may be form use of the above and also because I was not aware that it had to be cleaned regularly. I get virtually no assistance from my doctors. Can you advise me your thoughts please,as I am getting very worried and suffer from depression , anxiety and stress.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012