Severe sore and dry throat, mouth sores. Itching in the scalp and ears. Not responding to medication

I went to the doctor 4 weeks ago with very severe sore and dry throat and mouth sores. Gave me amoxicillian and a mouth wash. The sores went away for 2 weeks but the sore throat is still severe. Now the sores in my mouth are back, still have the sore throat and now my entire scalp itches with bumps on it and some itching on my ears. as far as that I haven t changed products or gotten any new pillows lol
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013