Severe sodium deficiency despite taking hypertonic injection. What is the reason and remedy?

Respected sir, Myself Minakshi shukla, my father Mr. Gajnarayan shukla is admit in Meditrina hospital Nagpur, He has sodium deficiency problem from January. Dr. Sarda is looking him. He is not getting the actual result that why sodium again and again decrease.He is giving 3% hypertonic injection to him by pump but there is no result comes. so please help me what is the reason for sodium deficiency. kindly do the helpful. Thanking you.
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012