Severe sinusitis, have white and cloudy mucus through nostril, numbness in gums, sensitive teeth, breathing difficulty. Effective remedy?

Hello doctor, case of the year, here. I ve been suffering from severe sinusitis symptoms for over a year now, and no one has been able to diagnose / cure me. Current symptoms are; white and cloudy mucus coming out of my right nostril , where-as my left is completely clogged with a brown and orange sticky mucus. My left upper gum is numb and the surrounding teeth are extremely sensitive. On top of this, my left nostril reeks of a putrid rancid smell 100% of the time for the past 3 - 4 weeks. When i exhert myself physically, I cough up a yellowy mixture of the two forms of mucus, and am instantly short of breath. (I am a 19 year old male in relatively good shape) I have been diagnosed with; pneumonia, bronchitis , sinusitis, common cold (x10) and tonsillitis . I am sick and tired of being sick and tired, and am wondering if you may have any idea as to what is keeping my immune system down, and allowing this disease to kick my ass on a daily basis.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013