Severe sinusitis and headache. Living in a high altitude area. Pain in the throat while turning the neck. Need to be checked?

I live in Apple Valley, California which is at 2,800 feet altitude. I am used to living at 500 feet altitude. I have a severe case of sinusitis with a bad headache for over 3 weeks. When I turn my neck I get a head pain fron my throat, ear and along the top of my head. I have no flu symptoms. I have been to Urgent care two times and Emergency 2 times. They simply prescribe antibiotics and they do no good. Is this really sinusitis or something more severe.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013