Severe sinus infection, numbness in roof of mouth, lips. Suggestions?

I had a severe sinus infection about three weeks ago. After it was about 80% gone, I started having numbness in my upper left teeth . The numbess began at my first front left tooth and then extended back to the left for about 5 teeth and it was slightly noticeable on the roof of my mouth and the gum line between my lip and teeth. My upper left lip was not numb. I was hoping it would go away as the sinus issue got better, but the sinus issue is almost gone except for a few sneezes now and then while the numbness has spread just a little bit. I can now feel the numbness on more of the roof of my mouth and I can also begin to feel it in the corner of my lips extending into my upper and lower lips about a half an inch. My question is for any ENT doctor: is this normal? It doesn t feel like it. I m 46,healthly bp and vitals. A little overweight. Just had a physical with labs last November and everything was good.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013