Severe sinus congestion due to allergy, intense shoulder pain, difficulty in lifting arm. Remedy?

I am 29, 5 8 , and about 190 lbs, fair physical shape and active. I am currently suffering from bad sinus congestion that has flared up from allergies . I woke this morning with an annoying pain in my right shoulder . Now, it hurts really bad to lift my arm past a certain height and very agonizing pain shoots through my entire right shoulder area front and back. Simple tasks such as opening or shutting a door with that arm or lifting a bag hurts. The best analogy I can thing of to compare it to is if you have ever had a tetnus shot in the upper arm and how bad that can hurt and limit your mobility OR if you have ever had pleurosy around the ribs and lungs and how bad that hurts.
Asked On : Fri, 27 Apr 2012