Severe side effects of fat distribution, myopathy and fatigue on taking a predisolone course. Reason?

I was on predisolone for 5 days 40mg x2 and 3 x 20mg. I stopped then was suffering severe myopathy and fatigue . One day a week after stopping I woke up after sleeping and it was fine everything just went away. I was on birth control pills all that time and I feel everything was exacerbated. Coincidentally the day all my side effects stopped... i went on day1 of sugar pills. My pharmacist said its rare for someone to have all the bad side effects on a 5 day course. The worst side effect is fat distribution. I am an hourglass shape and have changed to fat around my abdomen. I m worried that my thyroid is not functioning or blood glucose is affected. I need some thoughts on this.
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  19 Awaiting Answer