Severe shoulder pain, feel nauseous on stretching, arm feels heavy, wrist discomfort. Any suggestions?

I have had past frozen shoulder left arm that was treated with injection physio and some procedure where injection under microscopic procedure which was very painful. I now have started with serve pain in my right shoulder, if I jerk the pain sends me to the floor if I stretch I get the pain which makes me feel nauseous. My wrist also has discomfort the arm feels heavy, do you have any suggestion please.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013