Severe shoulder pain and swelling in collar bone. Painful upper spine. Sclerosis in shoulder. Suggest

I have been suffering from shoulder pain for past one year and it has worsened over time. It started off as once a week only but now it affects my lifestyle and I am unable to drive, use laptop or sleep comfortably etc. Over time movement in my shoulder has restricted and now I can't move my shoulder without pain; also the movement in my arm is restricted- I am unable to raise my arm above my shoulder.
> The pain spreads down to my collar bone and there is a small lump/swelling on my collar bone where it meets the breast bone. There is also an area on upper section of my spine which is extremely painful when touched. I have had multiple shoulder X-rays and had a collar bone X-ray too but nothing appeared on them, however the most recent shoulder X-ray shows sclerosis in my shoulder.
> More recently my shoulder pain has worsened and shoulder seems very stiff. Also, what i noticed is that I have sharp pain , almost like a pin prick, just below my collar bone multiple times a day.
> I have seen my doctors on many occasions, and now it feels like I am wasting my time because there is no progress at whatsoever. My condition has gone from bad to worst and now it's affecting my day-to-day routine. I feel like I am now addicted to painkillers and at times pain killers don't even make a difference (have been previously given morphine).

Also, recently I have noticed that middle area of my back is extremely painful specially when touched. This was the case for past few months, however it is now more painful when i wake up in the morning and it is painful without the pressure whereas before it was only painful when touched.
> I would be extremely grateful, if there is anything you can suggest that may alleviate my pain.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013