Severe shoulder pain. Any other treatment other than Allopathy?

Hi Doctor this query is for my mother who is running in 51 years, she is having shoulder pain (right side), she can tolerate the pain not much severe, but pain remains there, mostly during night time. she doesnt like to take allopathy medicines (she hesitates) & she wont come to consult doctor.... so please help me what is the solution for this. Any external medicines can been applied if so please suggest me the oil. waiting for your valuable reply

Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013