Severe sharp pains in bladder, bit achy. Should I be concerned?

I went to a show last night and had to use the restroom terribly, but waited until the show was over. My bladder was so full that it hurt. A few minutes after finally going, I was having very severe, sharp pains in my bladder - it was hard to even walk. It was almost electrical feeling. I even had a hard time sitting down. Sharp twinges would come and go throughout the whole night sleeping. It feels better this morning, but I m still a bit achy. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013