Severe sharp pain in right upper abdomen, constipation issues, urge to pass bowels, diagnosed with hernia. Guidance?

I am experiencing an severe sharp right upper abdoman along with a serious conspitation problem. I have a urge to go to the bathroom due to the feeling of wanting to pass the bowel movement . I have been dealing with this problem for a week now. I did go to ER room and found I have an hernia . I saw the surgeon today and he doesnt want to do it due to the hernia being small. The thing is I do have a big lump protuding out of my stomach .
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013