Severe selling in the eye after an injury. Bruise with lump formation. Will it get healed?

Hi my names Daniel I m 17 and a week ago I hit my eye right below the eye brow at full running speed into a pole, instantly my eye brow began to swell and by the next morning my eye swelled shut, I used ice and the swelling went down but now I have a black eye and some blood from a broken blood vessel in my eye but my real concern is I still have swelling right below my eyebrow but above my eye lid from where I hit it, it s about the size of a nickel and I can kind of move it with my finger so I wanted to know if it s serious or if it s just still swollen from where I hit it, please help
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013