Severe rib pain, lower back stiffness, pulsating sensation in eyes. History of headaches. Ankylosing Spondylitis?

Hi, I am an 18 year old women with sever rib pain sever lower back pain/stiffness A fluctuating/pulsating eye(which has cause a slight blur of vision (all three of which have been going on sense january for no obvious reason like injury) mild deformities of the fingers and toes Headaches around the temple which i have had for years. I have taken anxiety meds and cut down on coffee which helped nothing I have one an MRI for my head and seen an ophthalmologist who is stumped by the sensation in my eye and no orthopedic doctor will see me because they Don t think that can help, I am being sent to a Rhumatologist but that s a month away. I think I may have Ankylosing Spondyitis but I can t get into any doctor right now to get a test for it. Does anyone have anything they can tell me that may be of use or even conformation of my theory? I am starting to feel like a lost cause.
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012