Severe reactions after eating Carribbean Lobster. Eaten all kinds of shellfish. Possible reason?

Recently, I experienced severe reaction to eating Carribbean Lobster- twice. The reaction involved violent gastro upset, vomiting , sweating, shock symptoms, drop in blood pressure . It began about 3 hours after I ate the lobster and within 12 hours, all symptoms were gone. I was not the only one to eat the lobster either time, but was the only one who was ill. I have eaten all types of shellfish all of my life and actually had North Atlantic lobster within a month of these 2 events with no problems. Allergy? poison?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013