Severe reaction for a lumbar epidural. Stabbing and burning pain in the upper back and chest. Is this normal?

I had a lumbar epidural two years ago, it wasn t my first one, I had before without incident, but this time I suffered an awful reaction. I had stabbing and burning pain on my upper back as well as to my chest , then electrical shocks at my face, very painful. I still have the sharp,stabbing and burning pain on my upper back, I never had pain on those areas. It s very painful when I walk. Does somebody suffered what I suffered? I haven t found any doctor who could help me. It hurts so much.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013