Severe re-flux during birth, subsided, sleeplessness. What can be done?

Hi. I have a 11mth old, she twists and turns throughout the night, she had severe reflux when born, subsided when she was about 8mths. Is their foods with her I should avoid giving her, I thought she was better because. Couldn't hear her making the reflux noise and stopped gagging on foods. She was never and great sleeper and had to get a sleep consultant, this is a problem even whimpers sometimes when lying down. I'm not reaping the rewards of working with the sleep consultant because of this. Could you please help me...
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013