Severe rash, pink circle with small acne in right testis, thigh. How to get relief?

hi Doc from last night (its been 24 hrs) all off sudden i had a intense rash on my right testis and the thight area in contact with that testis. Today i just self-examined the area and noticed an area of around 3 cm in circle on my thigh and the right testis with pinkish/brown color and small acnes at the boundary of that pinkish/brownish area. Right now i ve started to feel that same kind of itch on my right testis as well but no such pinkish/brownish area.
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012