Severe psoriasis, liquid is oozing out of the scales, burning sensation. Any treatment?

Hello.. I have severe psoriasis and have been taking ayurvedic treatment for the last one year. It has worked on most infected parts other than my leg. In the last 3-4 days, the scales have dramatically thickened and now some liquid is oozing out all the time which is really worrying me. Its burning a fair bit. The infected area looks really red and black. Skin looks very flaky. Have stopped my medicines for a couple of days now. Dont know what to do.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013