Severe psoriasis in whole body. Medication for immediate relief?

i have severe psoriasis in whole body.Recently i have clear an exam of Govt. jobs.In next phase i have to go medical test conducted by respective company.In my hand have only 20 days.In this crucial time how can i hide all spot in my body. In this test X-ray , Ecg will be done and in this phase i have to open my shirt. Now my questions are:- 1.may i eliminate in this phase due to severe psoriasis spot in my body (red and black spot)? 2.Which cream or ointment give me immediate relief by hiding all spot within this time span?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013