Severe prolonged nose bleed after a face down fall. Injury on the forehead. Is the bleeding due to trauma?

My cousin cut his hand and started bleeding ... I went to call for help and i passed out and fell face first and split my head open (a little over my right eyebrow). I went to the hospital and they did not scan me. They stiched me up with 7 stitches and told me it was deep. My nose kept bleeding ever since. I asked the doctor why my nose is bleeding and he said its because of trauma but its been over 6 hours and im not sure what to do...
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012