Severe pricking pain in body. Histroy of going to tanning bed. Infection?

I went to the tanning bed a couple of days ago. I do not normally go but I just want to get a base tan before I go to the beach. I went to a different tanning bed the first 2 times and only laid 7 mins the first time and went back a couple days later and laid 10 min. I did not burn at all. Then a couple days ago I went to a different one and laid 10 mins and got pretty red a burned 2 days later I have the horrible pin/ needle stabbing pain all over my back, side, stomach and breast it was like pain I have never had before I was in tears and tried everything to calm the needle/ pin pain and then it would itch just a little bit. It really felt like something was in my blood stream. I thought I had an infection or something and almost went to the dr but then it started to calm down... What could that have been...... Sorry did not know I had to pay to get my question answered sorry do not have the money that is one reason too that I did not go to the dr. Oh we'll
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013