Severe post concussion syndrome, intense back pain, urge to crack the back, deep breathing leading to cracking, muscle soreness. Cause?

Hi, I suffered a concussion about a month ago. They said it was a very minor one, infact it wouldn t even have been considered a concussion on the old concussion scale. But for some reason I had started to get pretty bad post concussion syndrome which is now slowly getting better. My only concern is about a week or two ago my back started hurting, more of a soreness feeling. It went from that feeling to now, I have the sensation of consistanly needing to crack my back, mainly in just the upper back. Also when I take a deep breath, not everytime, my upper back cracks but what feels like only one tiny part. The muscle soreness is still there as well. Any idea what would cause this?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012