Severe post c-sect delivery pain. Want to take Diclonac. Is it a safe medication during breastfeeding?

is diclonac safe during breastfeeding? i have a 7 days old baby and had my delivery by a c-sect. i hav already finished the dose of painkillers given by my doctor. however she had said if i frel the pain even after that i can go to her again for extra painkillers. i am experiencing severe pain right now and since its already night time i cant visit my doc before tomorrow morning. pls advice me if i can hav one diclonac for tonight only.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012