Severe period pain, vomiting, weakness, diarrhea, frequent urination and pelvic pain during regualar days. Could it be menstrual illness?

Hi I m an 18 year old female and sometimes during the first day of my menstrual cycle I experience severe period pain accompanied with vomiting,sweating,weakness and diahrrea. although this has only happened twice in my 6 years of menstruation I am worried that I could have some illness.. I have never been to a Gyneacologist before but I plan on going in the next three weeks is this normal? could I have a menstrual related illness? I also experience pelvic pain during non-menstrual days and frequent urination .
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012