Severe penile swelling, intense pain, red and purple over skin post blow job. What can be done?

Hi. Ill get stright to the point, I met a girl last night and she came back to my place, after sex we then waited 20minutes and then I was getting a blowjob. This lasted for about 30minutes and it was quite aggressive. I didn t ejaculate incase it matters and I didn t really know the female ethier. So at the time I guess it was a little painful at times. Now my penis is very swollen, the head and the actually penis isn t I don t think it just looks like the foreskin but as its very painful I cannot really check. Also the skin has gone a horrible red and purple colour and kinda looks like a love bite on there. Will the go after time are do I need to do something urgently. I can take pictures and send as I m very worried as you can probably tell.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012