Severe pelvic pain, triggers with masturbation or night fall. What could be the cause?

Hello Doctor, I am a 26-year-old man suffering from Pelvic pain from the last 8 months. I had two ultrasounds of the the pelvic region one in April and another one in December which both came back normal. The size of the prostrate was normal in the ultrasound. I had been on many antibiotics and pain killers but it didn t give lasting relief. For two or three weeks the pain goes away but whenever I masturbate or whenever nightfall occurs it triggers the pain. I have noticed this on many occasions that whenever I masturbate or I watch porn and get an erection the pain immediately begins and last for about a two to three weeks. I don t masturbate now totally because of fear of developing pain. Yesterday when I viewed the porn after getting an erection my pelvic area again started paining. Could you tell me what is wrong with my pelvic region. I also feel pain in the base of the penis and groin area (near the scrotum ). My ultrasound report showed no insignificant findings. Bladder is normal. Prostrate size showed normal.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013