Severe pelvic pain, bladder infection, blood in urine. Cervical biopsy is clear. Suggestion?

I ve been to more doctors than I can count. This started last year with what seemed like a bladder infection . But culture was negative. Blood in urine 3x last year suddenly with extreme pain! Now I m in constant intermittent severe pelvic pain. Ultra sound showed uterine thickening. Cystoscopy was fine. Bladder functions perfectly. The rest of the ultra sound was good. C.T. was clear. Pap was fine. No std no preg. Some white cells at one point. Sometimes I have low back pain. Cervical biopsy was clear. Endometrial biopsy was probably ok? Sample was too small. I can feel 2 lumps on the end of my cervix like hard lumps. No doctor in 3 checks has noticed or cared. I also have terrible indigestion but regular bowl movements. Sever periods w start and stop pains and increased facial hair with the pain, which I never had a problem with before. And now I m house bound. Please try to help me. Nothing showed up on the ultra sound. This started over 7 months ago.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013