Severe pelvic pain after mirena insertion. Weight gain, nausea and headache. Spotting. Pregnant?

I have the mirena iud . its been in for 2 years now. The last one I had put in right after my son was born back in 05. About 3 months before I needed it replace i had severe pelvic pain . Turns out the IUD flipped and attached itself to my uterus . Well for the past month now I have gained about 5 pounds, nausea, headache and lower back pain . The past 2 months my boyfriend and I have been having sex with no protection. and i have had spotted bleeding. Im worried the iud has moved again and maybe pregnant. Any thoughts?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013