Severe pelvic cramps and nausea during periods, irregular periods. Advice?

I am a 24 year old female who regulary doesnt have my period for months. When I dont have them I am tired all the time, my entire body aches, I am getting Pelvis cramps for a few days then they stop. I get pain in my left side that radiates down my leg causeing me to have a leg ache. Sometimes it hurts to have sex when I am having these symptoms. I also get nausea and sometime vomiting and the newest symptom is light headaches daily. I do no use protection during sex and have not sence I had my son over Two years ago. My breast are also extremly sore. I hardly ever have sex with my husband sence I do not see him often so I know that the negative pregnancy test I just took would be accurate.
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012