Severe pelvic burning, worse one week prior to periods. MRI, pelvic scans cant find cause. History of endometriosis. Treatment?

I have and have suffered a awful pelvic burning for over 5 years, it not a UTI I have had MRI s and pelivc scans and still they can not find te source. The pain is worse a week prior to my period, it incresaes sometimes after I pass urine , but strangly if I am having a bath and laying down it hurts too.. I often wonder if the fact the area is getting wet makes it worse! I do have endometriosis but mild and was last treated 3 months ago... its now unbearable and doctors can not find anything !!!
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012