Severe peeling on the outer layer near anus post fistula operation. Is it advisable to use nebasulf to speed up healing process?

hello sir,, i got my fistulea operation over half a month ago... the result of the operation was a great layer of skin was peeled from near my anus .. now since 15 days are over.. are the internal layers of skin are all grown.. just only only the very outermost layer is bending to be grown.. and i dont feel much pain over it, as i did before.. now i can i apply nebasulf power over that layer.. because i have well experienced through normal injuries that that nebasulf power can speed up healing to a great extent,,,, So can i try i try that power on that area doctor?
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012
Maintain hygiene on the wound area by cleaning it well.
NEBASULF powder is an antibiotic powder and as such it doesn't speed up any healing.
Healing takes place of it's own.
Follow the instructions of your treating surgeon regarding care of wound.