Severe panic attacks. Neck spasms with dizziness and weakness. Have asthma and hypothyroidsm. What can help?

I have had some severe panic attacks for the last few years on and off for no reason. About a month ago I started going back to school and I started feeling this spasm or flutter in my neck, especially on the left side. Not long after that I felt it in my chest. It takes my breath away. I get dizzy and feel tired and weak. It seems to happen all through the day especially at night. It really scares me and I feel like I am going to faint at times. I have asthma and hypothyroidism and take Advair and Levothyroxin.
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012