Severe palpitations, panic attacks with depression. EKG, stress test, holter monitor, normal. Had uterus infection after D&C. Cause?

Hi I had a baby four months ago, I had retain products, so I had a D&C surgery done, about two weeks after I had a bad uterus infection, I came home after getting medical care in the hospital and a week after I started getting palpitations( never had that before) then about two weeks after that I went and get a depo shot for birth control, after about three days on the shot †̥ђε palpitations came back and often like panic attacks)then I dizziness , headaches, hot flashes, sweaty hands and feet, depression , I m always worried, went to †̥ђε emergency room countless time and †̥ђε doctors keep saying everything is find, had EKG, CT scan , stress test, holter monitor , chest extra, blood work and everything keep coming back normal, but I m still getting †̥ђε feeling, what do you think is wrong with me?
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012