Severe pains below knee on the inside of shin on left leg after softball hit. Is it fracture ?

I got hit with a line drive two days ago with a softball right below my knee on the inside of my shin on my left leg. The day I got hurt, there was a large lump. I quickly elevated, iced the injury and took ibuprofen . The swelling went down significantly within hours. Day 2 was very difficult. I was having excruciating pains even when my leg was elevated and at rest. After being at rest for a while, I had a hard time getting up and walking around, very sore while walking around. Also, the spot where I got hit was very hot. I continued to ice throughout the day. Today is day three. I am very stiff walking around after resting for a while. The spot isn t hot to the touch anymore and I haven t had any pains yet, just soreness. However, the spot where I got hit is a red spot and it s numb. Meaning, when I touch it, it s tingly. Is it possible that I fracture something? Should I go to my PCP and get it checked out?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012