Severe pains around ovary, lower back post myomectomy, stated to be a pre-existing condition. Root cause of pain and treatment?

48yo, 135lbs 11 months post myomectomy and experiencing severe sharp pains around the ovary and burning binding pain across the lower back. The tumor was outside behind the uterus leaning on the left ureta, ovary and sciatic nerve for about 2.5 years. The tumor never showed on scans. My profession is teaching martial arts and I cannot rotate the hip properly for me to train, or can it do a lot of bouncing around for an optimal workout. The condition is considered preexisting and I cannot get care without paying up front. Do you have any suggestions to determine the actual cause of the pain and getting proper treatment?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012