Severe, painful squeezing edsensation in chest, fatigue. How to get cur

The other night I had a severe, painful squeezing sensation in my chest while I was laying down in bed. This lasted for several minutes. Now, I feel a sort of warm, liquid sensation that is somewhat difficult to describe. I've been feeling incredibly fatigued lately as well.

I'm not quite sure what to do with this. I'm hesitant to go to the ER because it would be embarrassing to be told it's just stress and to waste people's time like that... however, it was pretty scary and this current sensation is very strange.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013