Severe pain under rib radiating to back, diagnosed to be shingles. CAT, endoscopy normal. Advice?

Hello, I have been having wicked pain under my right rib that radiates to my back for almost a month now. Dr. thought it was gallbladder , had ultrasound, normal, hida scan, normal, cat scan, normal, yesterday, endoscopy , normal, slight gastritis but she said didn t explain the pain .. routine appt. with my neuro today and he thought it was shingles! And to go tell primary. no rash, but he said gallbladder didn t sound right, same exact pain all the time, really really bad at night, burns like heck. 44 female, not overweight everything normal except CPH (chronic paroxsysmal hemicrania) headache disorder.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012