Severe pain under rib cage radiating to back, pain around belly button, severe bouts of diarrhea. History of gall bladder removal. Cause?

I have severe pain in Both sides under my rib cage. It radiates into my back. My stomach around my belly button is sensitive. I have been getting bouts of diaherria the last few days. I Had my gall bladder removed in June and a recent ultra sound of the liver which was normal. When I take pain meds they don t seem to help, I just get nauseated w them. Please help. I don t have a credit card to use. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012