Severe pain, swelling in foot after hitting cabinet. No relief with ice, heat, medication. Suggestions?

Hi I kicked a cabinet about 2 months ago and have had very severe pain in my foot . There is minimal swelling and no bruising but the pain is constant. Nothing seems to help. I ve tried ice, heat, advil , alleve, motrin. It hurts to walk and the pain goes from my toes all the way to the bottom half of my calf . It is especially bad on the outer most side bone of my left foot, the arch and around the achilles tendon . I have no health insurance and have not been able to have it seen and the pain is getting worse with time. Any suggestions?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012