Severe pain, stomach gurgling, cramping, bloating post heavy meal. Any suggestions?

I started off a few weeks ago and had pasta with clam sauce and woke up with severe pain that went away 12 hours later, then a week later after having a large meal I again felt pain but it too past. Then 2 days later my stomach gurgled and cramped but now its just bloated all the time for the past 10 days. I am passing gas and going to the bathroom regularly. So no issues there. I was on prilosec and now just on probiotics. ANy suggestions? thank you
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  80 Awaiting Answer