Severe pain on walking, intense around the coccyx through the glutes, nausea, heavy bulging. Any insight?

Extreme pain when it is activated by small misstep on carpet, standing at the wrong angle. At that time there is pain close to a 9 on the 1-10 scale, mostly like a U around the coccyx, thru the glutes and down the center of my thighs. I am, currently, sitting upright on a soft surface with ice on the low back/coccyx area with a pain of about 2. Walking will activate this pain is a bit of an electrical and sharp/nauseating feeling. I have taken 3 325 hydros and freezing it to death (yeah, I know). I am to receive shots at the point I guess, of certain facets tomorrow. I have experienced this one time before. My question: is it possible to have a certain disc go back and forth from being herniated...because I had all pictures taken just 2 weeks ago. Yes, I have A LOT of bulging in and out... arthritis here and there Any insight?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013