Severe pain on the right of head post weeks of long hours of air travel. Help?

Hello - I flew home from my holiday early hours of last Tuesday (25th Sept). The flight lasted 4 hours, but during the flight and now 1 1/2 weeks later, I m suffering from a severe headache/pain in the right hand side of my head. I have been to the GP who checked behind my eyes & said they were fine, and told me to go back in a week if the pain is still there. That was on Tuesday..! Can you help as I m looking to head to A&E after work tonight...thank you
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012