Severe pain on right side. Diagnosed renal infection, prescribed tavanic. RBC high. What does it indicate?

Hello, I went to the er 2 months ago from severe pain in my right side from the back radiating to my side. A ct scan was done and revealed that all my ut is normal and no renal stones or any form of defects. I was told I had renal infection and was given tavanic. Two days ago I did a urine test and it showed that there was 12-15 rbc ... I don t drink water ...may be a glass for a day. What does that value indicate knowing that I have no symptoms besides occasional mild pain on my right side.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012